If you are a soon-to-be bride and searching for some gorgeous floral hairstyle for wedding, you’ve landed at just the right spot.
A flower is the best hair accesory that you can ever have. Interestingly, flowers are also considered ausicipious in Indian weddings. Therefore, bridal hairstyle is incomplete without flowers. More specifically, gajra is an indispensable part of the Indian bridal hairstyle. The soothing and sweet floral-smelling flowers are enough to amp up your wedding look.
Scroll down to see some pretty floral Indian bridal hairstyles. Take some inspiration and rock your bridal look.
Here is how you can incorporate gajra fever into your bridal hairstyle.
1. Floral hairstyle with rose petals and mogra
2. Jalidaar Gajra hairstyle
3. Floral swirl around the bun
4. Bridal hairstyle with roses
5. Simple bun with floral border
6. Change of color- light pink floral hairstyle
7. Half Gajra for the minimalist bride
8. Half moon Gajra with low bun
9. Hint of roses
10. Falling Mogra Gajra with braid
This was the list of some lovely floral bridal hairstyle for wedding. Which one was your favorite? Let us know through comments below.
I hope this article was helpful. Do share it with a soon-to-be bride in 2021.
Also read: 5 Unique & Useful Gifts for the Bride