Inspired by the latest trend of Organza Saree? Well, we all are here. Read the post for styling organza saree and draping tips
About Organza Fabric
Organza is a lightweight, sheer, smooth and crisp fabric. It is usually used in flowy dresses as well as interior design. Traditionally it was made from silk, however, nowadays synthetic materials are also being utilized for its production. There are different varieties of organza fabric available in the market nowadays. Lately, we have witnessed many top celebrities draped in organza saree and they all looked drop-dead gorgeous. Organza saree is an apt choice for any kind of occasion, you can choose a printed one for a day event and an embroidered one for a wedding function. They look beautiful and their feathery light and flowy fabric add extra grace to your look. Organza sarees have been the latest fashion trend.
Also read- 10 Evergreen sarees that you must own
Note- Organza should not be confused with organdy, as they both are very different. Organza is composed of silk, viscose, rayon, or synthetic fibers, whereas, organdy is primarily made up of cotton.
How to drape an organza saree
Organza sarees are not just graceful but also lavish. They are now available in an extensive range of designs and styles to cater to the needs of young as well as adults. Organza saree draping is just like any other saree, yet you need some tips to drape it beautifully. As the fabric is not easy to tame here are some tips-
- Always keep the pallu open. As the fabric is flowy and a little stiff, a pleated pallu would not look good.
- While making the waist pleats be extra cautious and always pin them together, as the fabric is slippery and tough to hold on together.
- Organza has a natural tendency to expand so don’t try to organize or compress it.
- These sarees are elegant on their own, so extra glitter on the blouse won’t help. Therefore, I advise you to keep the blouse as simple as possible.
- Avoid loud colors and go for pastel and darker shades as they look lovely on organza fabric.
Here are some pretty Organza Saree looks to take inspiration from
1. Pearl Embroidered mustard yellow Organza saree, Paired with Diamond jewelry and off course white roses
2. Breezy mint green Organza saree with contrast blouse and minimum accessories
Just like Organza sarees, printed chiffon sarees are a timeless piece of beauty. Thus, a printed chiffon saree can be an apt choice for the party if styled accordingly. To know more, read the article
Also read- A bride’s guide to hand embroidery
Organza Saree drape is a perfect choice if you want a glamorous yet subtle look.